The GSEF Mission Statement
The Greensburg Salem Education Foundation’s goal is to encourage community-wide participation and philanthropy to generate resources to enhance learning and promote success for students in the Greensburg Salem School District.
- To create initiatives which support imagination and creative educational opportunities for excellence and innovation.
- To collaborate with educational, cultural, public, and private entities to enhance and enrich the educational experience of students.
- To develop supportive relationships between the district, community, and alumni in order to raise funds for the purpose set forth above.
- Raise private funds to enhance and expand educational opportunities for our students.
- Award grants to teachers for educational opportunities beyond the scope of the school district’s budget.
- Support education initiatives by student clubs/organizations.
- Develop supportive relationships between the schools and community that enrich our students.
- Encourage parent, family, and community involvement in our schools.